In addition to The Pakistan Institute of International Affairs’ Chairperson Dr Masuma Hasan (and our other people) the Horizon has several academic friends who have contributed to our work. Since we are the on-line journal of the PIIA it is our aim to cultivate and develop a network of internationally renowned scholars of history, politics, economics, law, international relations, philosophy and the social sciences.
Some of our friends in the international academic community include:
- Professor Francis Robinson CBE
- Dr Reeza Hameed, LLB (Sri Lanka), LLM (Harvard), PhD (London)
- Professor Bruce Ingham (SOAS, University of London)
- Dr Matthew J Nelson (SOAS, University of London)
- Professor Sarah Ansari (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Dr Kamal Hossain (former Law Minister and Foreign Minister, Bangladesh)
- Dr Rashmi Varma (University of Warwick)
- Dr Subir Sinha (SOAS, University of London)
- Blog Editor/Curator: Asad Ali Khan, Barrister-at-Law, Advocate (High Courts Pakistan), BA, MSc, MA, LLB (Hons), BVC, LLM, see editor’s Social Science Research Network Page.